Meet Tara Peavy:
My name is Tara Peavy and I have been a member of the Heacock Team for 18 years now. I was born in western NY, but moved to Highlands County, FL, with my family when I was 8 weeks old... so I consider myself a native Floridian. My mom was an insurance agent for over 42 years (18 of which were with Heacock!) and I have a brother and sister who are both licensed agents. So, I guess you could say insurance is in my blood!
- Current Position: Corporate Controller
- Team Member since: July 20, 2000
- Favorite Band: I love all different kinds of music, but favorite artists include The Beatles, Newsboys, Maroon 5 & Josh Groban
- Favorite Team: Tampa Bay Rays
- Favorite TV Show: This Is Us, Outlander, Survivor, pretty much any competition reality show (singing, dancing, cooking... whatever!)
- Hobbies: Baking, watching baseball, shopping, reading, family time
- Obsessions: BASEBALL
- Strong Suit: Dependability, attention to detail
- If I wasn't in Insurance: After this many years, it's hard to imagine not being involved with the insurance industry. But my dream accounting job (aside from Heacock, of course!) would probably be in the Tampa Bay Rays' front office!