Meet Courtney Stuart!
I was born and raised in Sebring and am a graduate of Sebring High. I received my Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Florida State University in 2012. My husband, Walter, and I just celebrated our first anniversary and we have a sweet little bulldog named Cotton. If I’m not at the office, I’m probably on a trip – I love to travel and see new places! I started at the front desk at Heacock, moved into Commercial Lines after 3 months, and here we are 5 years later. I love my job and taking care of my clients!
- Current Position: Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Team Member Since: Nov 1, 2012
- Favorite Band: I love all music, but Guster is my favorite band to see in concert.
- Favorite Team: Florida State Seminoles
- Favorite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy, Jeopardy, Modern Family, and anything on Bravo
- Hobbies: Reading, cooking, and spending time with friends & family
- Obsessions: Travel!
- Strong Suit: Attention to detail
- If I wasn’t in Insurance: I might have been a teacher or a nurse, but I think I landed right where I needed to be. 🙂