My name is Tami Troyer and I am a newbie to Florida. My husband and I relocated to Lakeland in June of 2016 from Michigan (brrr), where I worked for an Independent Insurance agency in Northern Indiana for 11 years before joining the Heacock family. I stumbled into the Insurance Industry when my father purchased an agency in 1996 and asked me to join the family business. And so it began…. We have 4 children and 3 grandchildren. My grandchildren live in Lakeland and may have had a little something to do with the move! I am so grateful that I get to live in such a beautiful place and work for such a wonderful company!
1. Current Position: Account Manager, I manage Renewals and New Business Policies.
2. Team Member Since: June 6, 2016
3. Favorite Band: I really don’t have a favorite band currently, I like most music… from Christian to Rock!
4. Favorite Team: Team Heacock
5. Favorite TV Show: The Voice, This Is Us, Fixer Upper, & Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
6. Hobbies: Hanging with my grandbabies, travel, and mission trips. I’ve been on two mission trips to Haiti and can’t wait to go again!
7. Obsessions: Coffee, chocolate, and my puppies (Max & Chloe)
8. Strong Suit: I truly enjoy people and have a strong desire to help others.
9. If I wasn’t in Insurance… I would be a teacher or work for a church in the children’s ministry area.