My name is Tyina “Ty” Smith. I have been in the personal insurance industry since the “ripe old age of 17”! I began my insurance career as a Senior in High School. Little did I know at the time, this really would be my life-long career. I enjoy insurance because I like helping people. My goal when I talk with a client is to help them understand their policy and the coverages they are purchasing. Insurance is something we are all required to have, but so few understand it. Enough about insurance… I have been happily married for 42 years, have two beautiful daughters, and twin grandsons. Twins really do keep you on your toes! Also included in our family are two “fur babies”. Life is good and meant to be shared!
1. Current Position: Personal Lines Sales Agent: Helping new business clients and renewal clients with needs to find the best options available in the market place for home, auto, life, umbrella and all other lines of business.
2. Team Member Since: October of 2008
3. Favorite Band: Casting Crowns
4. Favorite Team: The Heacock Team
5. Favorite TV Show: The Voice & Dancing With The Stars
6. Hobbies: Reading, cooking, and enjoying family
7. Obsessions: Purses, shoes, and my “fur babies”
8. Strong Suit: I’m detailed and organized, uphold professionalism, excel in problem solving and rapport building with clients.
9. If I wasn’t in Insurance… I’d be an interior designer or florist.