My name is Cathy Terrell. I am a lifelong resident of Sebring. I am the second in line from a family of 10 children and while it was a pretty crazy household, I have lots of wonderful memories of growing up on Dinner Lake and always having a playmate. I began my insurance career with Heacock Insurance 40 years ago. I had no idea at the time insurance would be my life-long career! Heacock is a fantastic organization to work for and I will forever be grateful that I was given the opportunity to join their team so many years ago. I have worn many hats throughout my career at Heacock. Today my primary focus is personal lines. I am happily married to Bob Terrell, we have three amazing children and 13 incredible grandchildren with #14 arriving in September.
1. Current Position: Personal Lines Manager
2. Team Member Since: 1978
3. Favorite Band: Too many to choose one. I love all types of music (except rap and country).
4. Favorite Team: Gators
5. Favorite TV Show: Madame Secretary and Designated Survivor
6. Hobbies: Grandchildren and I love to travel.
7. Obsessions: Making memories with my grandchildren.
8. Strong Suit: Problem Solving
9. If I wasn’t in Insurance… I’m still trying to figure it out.